March 12th is Alfred Hitchcock Day!
Alfred Joseph Hitchcock was born August 13m 1899 in Leytonstone, Essex, England became a became a director and producer. He became famous for his horror movies as was know as, “The Master of Suspense.”
With his camera views, looking as though you were the person in the movie, and his quirky filming and editing he rose to fame for his suspenseful style.
Ways to celebrate:
- Watch his almost two hour long movie “Murder” starring Herbert Marshall, Norah Baring.
- Order a collection of his movies, turn out the lights, make some popcorn and have a Hitchock marathon with the movies, TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Hitchcock Thrillers (Suspicion / Strangers on a Train / The Wrong Man / I Confess) and have a fun night with friends!
- Check out Rear Window, a suspenseful drama about a photographer (James Stewart) who is confined to a wheelchair with a broken leg, he becomes obsessed with watching the private dramas of his neighbors (Grace Kelly) play out across the courtyard.
- See the movie Alfred Hitchcock directed called, North By Northwest, starring Cary Grant as a Madison Avenue advertising exec who is mistaken for someone else and kidnapped by a group of international spies, headed by James Mason.
- Own a Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection (Limited Edition) on [Blu-ray].
- Watch Dial M for Murder, a movie about an American writer Mark Halliday who visits the very married Margot Wendice in London, he unknowingly sets off a chain of blackmail and murder. Starring: Ray Milland, Grace Kelly.
- Go old school and listen to the vinyl album, Alfred Hitchcock’s, Torn Curtain, The Original Sound Track Album.
- Hang up an Alfred Hitchcock Poster.
Alfred Hitchcock Movies
Memorabilia For Collectors
Tell us Below!