All About August 13th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
August 13th Holidays
August 13th Horoscope Sign is Leo
Date range: July 23 – August 22
Color: Gold, Yellow, Orange
Lucky Numbers: 1, 3, 10, 19
Traits: Leos are compassionate, caring, warmhearted people but also be arrogant, self centered and stubborn.
Famous Leos: Jennifer Lopez, Barack Obama, Sandra Bullock, Daniel Radcliffe, Alfred Hitchcock, Ben Affleck, Mila Kunis. Shaun Mendes, Kylie Jenner, Cole Sprouse, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Brady, Dua Lipa, Olivia Holt and Maia Mitchell, Paul Wesley, Chris Hemsworth.
August 13th Trivia
- 1792 – King Louis XVI of France is formally arrested by the National Tribunal, and declared an enemy of the people.
- 1860 – Annie Oakley, American sharpshooter from the wild west was born in Greenville, OH.
- 1898 – Carl Gustav Witt discovers 433 Eros, the first near-Earth asteroid to be found.
- 1899 – Alfred Hitchcock, spooky film director was born in Leytonstone, London, United Kingdom.
- 1918 – Women enlist in the United States Marine Corps for the first time. Opha May Johnson is the first woman to enlist.
- 1953 – The #1 song was Vaya con Dios (May God Be with You) by Les Paul and Mary Ford.
- 1964 – Debi Mazar. American actress was born in Jamaica, New York City, NY.
- 1980 – The #1 movie was Smokey and the Bandit II starring Burt Reynolds.
- 1983- The #1 song was Every Breath You Take by The Police.
- 1991 – The #1 song was (Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams.
- 1991 – The #1 movie was Unforgiven starring Clint Eastwood.