All About December 30th
Holidays, Horoscopes and Trivia
December 30th Holidays
- Bacon Day
- Falling Needles Family Fest Day
- Festival of Enormous Changes at the Last Minute
- National Bicarbonate of Soda Day
Ruling planet: Saturn
Sign ruler: Saturn, Uranus
Lucky Numbers: 4, 8, 13, 22
Personality Traits: Solid, Stable, Traditional, Loves Quality.
Famous Capricorns: Tiger Woods Stephen Hawking, Bradley Cooper, Jim Carrey, Elvis Presley, Issac Newton, Muhammed Ali, Mel Gibson.
December 30th Trivia
- 1903 – A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills at least 605.
- 1905 – Former Idaho Governor Frank Steunenberg is assassinated at the front gate of his home in Caldwell.
- 1953 – Meredith Vieira, American journalist was born in Providence, RI,
- 1957 – Matt Lauer, American news anchor was born in New York City, NY,
- 1975 – Tiger Woods, American professional golfer was born in Cypress, CA.
- 1982 – Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress was born in Vancouver, Canada,
- 1984 – LeBron James, American basketball player was born in Akron, OH,
- 1986 – Ellie Goulding, Singer-songwriter was born in Hereford, United.
- 1988 – The #1 movie was Rainman.
- 1993 – The #1 movie was Mrs Doubtfire starring Robin Williams and Sally Fields.
- 1995 – V, South Korean singer from band BTS was born today.
- The song, One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men is the #1 song.
- 2006 – Former President of Iraq Saddam Hussein is executed.
- 2007 – The #1 movie was National Treasure: Book of Secrets.
- 2017 – Erica Garner, American civil rights activist passes away after suffering two heart attacks.