All About December 3rd
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
December 3rd Holidays
- International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- International Spirit of the Game Day
- Let’s Hug Day
- Make a Gift Day
- National Apple Pie Day
- National Green Bean Casserole Day
- National Roof-Over-Your-Head Day
December 3rd Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
Time period: November 22 – December 21
Ruling planet: Jupiter
Birthstones: Topaz, Turquoise, Tanzanite, Zircon, Citrine
Famous Sagittariuses: Scarlett Johansson, Hailey Baldwin, Jaime Lee Curtis, Nicki Minaj, Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift, Katie Holmes, Miley Cyrus, Bill Nye, Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra, Ozzy Osborne, Nostradamus, Walt Disney, Woody Allen and Mark Twain.
What do these celebrities have in common?
December 3rd Trivia
- 1800 – When there was not enough popular votes for any candidate, The Electoral College casts votes for President and Vice President that resulted in a tie between Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr.
- 1818 – Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- 1948 – Ozzy Osbourne, rock star musician was born in Aston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- 1960 – The musical Camelot debuts at the Majestic Theatre on Broadway.
- 1960 – Julianne Moore, Actress was born in Fayetteville, NC.
- 1960 – Daryl Hannah, American actress was born in Chicago, Il.
- 1968 – Brendan Fraser, American-Canadian actor was born in Indianapolis, IN.
- 1973 – Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- 1986 – Amanda Seyfried, American actress was born in Allentown, PA.
- 1994 – Jake T. Austin, American actor was born in NYC, NY.
- 1994 – The PlayStation developed and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment was released in Japan.