All About July 11th
Trivia, Horoscope and Trivia
July 11th Holidays
- All American Pet Photo Day
- Bowdler’s Day
- Free Slurpee Day
- National Mojito Day
- National Blueberry Muffin Day
- National Cheer up the Lonely Day
- National Rainier Cherries Day
- National Swimming Pool Day
- World Population Day
July 11th Horoscope Sign is Cancer
Time period: June 21 – July
Ruling planet: Moon
Birthstones: Moonstone, Emerald, Ruby, Pearl
Lucky Numbers: 2, 3, 15, 20
Personality Traits: Loyal, creative, imaginative, manipulative.
Famous Cancers: Selena Gomez, Elon Musk, Princess Diana, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Vin Diesel, Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, George Michael, Nikola Tesla, M1698 – Thomas Savery patents the first steam engine.alala Yousafzai,
July 11th Trivia
- 1767 – John Quincy Adams, American lawyer and politician, 6th President of the United States was born.
- 1801 – French astronomer Jean-Louis Pons makes his first comet discovery.
- 1804 – A duel occurs in which the Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr mortally wounds former Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton after Alexander’s bullet missed Aaron but Aaron’s hit Alexander resulting in him dying the next day.
- 1899 – E. B. White, American essayist and journalist was born.
- 1893 – The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kokichi Mikimoto.
- 1914 – Babe Ruth makes his debut in Major League Baseball.
- 1936 – The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened.
- 1953 – Leon Spinks, American boxer was born.
- 1959 – Richie Sambora, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer known for being in the band, “Bon Jovi” was born.
- 1960 – To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is first published, in the US.
- 1963 – Lisa Rinna, American actress and talk show host was born.
- 1975 – Lil’ Kim, American rapper and producer was born.
- 1977 – Martin Luther King, Jr. is posthumously awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
July Monthly Observances
- Bereaved Parents Month
- Bioterrorism/Disaster Education & Awareness Month
- Family Reunion Month
- Family Golf Month
- Freedom From Fear of Speaking Month
- Hemochromatosis Screening Awareness Month
- Herbal/Prescription Awareness Month
- International Blondie and Deborah Harry Month
- International Group B Strep Awareness Month
- International Women with Alopecia Month
- International Zine Month
- National Anti-Boredom Month
- National Wheelchair Beautification Month
- National Black Family Month
- National Blueberry Month
- National Cell Phone Courtesy Month
- National Child-Centered Divorce Month
- National “Doghouse Repairs” Month
- National Grilling Month
- National Horseradish Month
- National Hot Dog Month
- National Ice Cream Month
- National Make A Difference to Children Month
- National Recreation & Parks Month
- National Share A Sunset With Your Lover Month
- Sandwich Generation Month
- Smart Irrigation Month
- Unlucky Month for weddings
- National Picnic Month
- Social Wellness Month Tour de France Month