All About July 26th
Trivia, Horoscope and Holidays
July 26th Holidays
- Aunt and Uncles Day
- National All Or Nothing Day
- National Bagelfest Day
- National Intern Day
- National Coffee Milkshake Day
- One Voice Day
July 26th Horoscope Sign is Leo
Date range: July 23 – August 22
Color: Gold, Yellow, Orange
Lucky Numbers: 1, 3, 10, 19
Traits: Leos are compassionate, caring, warmhearted people but also be arrogant, self centered and stubborn.
Famous Leos: Jennifer Lopez, Barack Obama, Sandra Bullock, Daniel Radcliffe, Alfred Hitchcock, Ben Affleck, Mila Kunis. Shaun Mendes, Kylie Jenner, Cole Sprouse, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence, Tom Brady, Dua Lipa, Olivia Holt and Maia Mitchell, Paul Wesley, Chris Hemsworth
July 26th Trivia
- 1745 – The first recorded women’s cricket match takes place near Guildford, England.
- 1788 – New York ratifies the United States Constitution and becomes the 11th state of the United States.
- 1878 – Wyatt Earp Kills George Hoyt.
- 1956 – The Italian liner Andrea Doria sinks after colliding with the Swedish liner Stockholm the night before killing 52 of the 1,600 people aboard.
- 1908 Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is created.
- 1943 Mick Jagger British singer, with The Rolling Stones was born.
- 1986 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Sledgehammer,” by Peter Gabriel.
- Al Gore endorses Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.
July Monthly Observances
- Bereaved Parents Month
- Bioterrorism/Disaster Education & Awareness Month
- Family Reunion Month
- Family Golf Month
- Freedom From Fear of Speaking Month
- Hemochromatosis Screening Awareness Month
- Herbal/Prescription Awareness Month
- International Blondie and Deborah Harry Month
- International Group B Strep Awareness Month
- International Women with Alopecia Month
- International Zine Month
- National Anti-Boredom Month
- National Wheelchair Beautification Month
- National Black Family Month
- National Blueberry Month
- National Cell Phone Courtesy Month
- National Child-Centered Divorce Month
- National “Doghouse Repairs” Month
- National Grilling Month
- National Horseradish Month
- National Hot Dog Month
- National Ice Cream Month
- National Make A Difference to Children Month
- National Recreation & Parks Month
- National Share A Sunset With Your Lover Month
- Sandwich Generation Month
- Smart Irrigation Month
- Unlucky Month for weddings
- National Picnic Month
- Social Wellness Month Tour de France Month