All About June 18th
Holidays, Horoscope and Triva
June 18th Holidays
- Autistic Pride Day
- Go Fishing Day
- International Panic Day
- International Picnic Day
- National Splurge Day
- International Sushi Day
Here are some posters you can share on social media:
June 18th Zodiac Sign
Time period: May 21 – June 21
Ruling planet: Mercury
Zodiac quality: Mutable
Color: Light-Green, Yellow
Lucky Numbers: 5, 7, 14, 23
Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas.
Geminis like books and talking a lot and going on trips.
Weaknesses: Geminis have a nervous energy, they can be inconsistent and have a hard time making up their mind. They don’t like routines, they get bored easy and they love being spontaneous.
Famous Geminis: Johnny Depp, Angelina Joli, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Naomi Cambell, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Tupac Shakir, Prince, North West, Morgan Freeman, Paul McCartney, Clint Eastwood, Mark Wahlberg, Natalie Portman, Nicole Kidman, Helena Bonham Carter, Lauryn Hill, Judy Garland, Venus Williams, John Wayne, Shia LaBeouf, Micheal J. Fox, Che Guevara, Tim Allen, Rafael Nadal. Vincent Price, Elizabeth Hurley, Bob Hope, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Zachary Quinto, Annette Bening, Greg Kinnear, Greg Kinnear, Anne Heche.
June 18th Trivia
- 1633 – Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1873 – Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1940 – The “Finest Hour” speech is delivered by Winston Churchill at the House of Commons. Listen Here
- 1983 – Space Shuttle program: STS-7, Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space.
- 2018 – An earthquake of magnitude 6.1 strikes northern Osaka.
- 2018 : Outrage continues over Trump’s detention centers for children taken from immigrant’s asking for asylum at the border.
June Awareness Observances
- Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- Aphasia Awareness Month
- Cataract Awareness Month
- Hernia Awareness Month
- LGBT Pride Month
- Men’s Health Month
- Migraine and Headache Awareness Month
- Myasthenia Gravis Month
- PTSD Awareness Month
- Scleroderma Awareness Month