All About November 10th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
- Area Code Day Vanilla Cupcake
- International Accounting Day
- National Forget-Me-Not Day
- National Vanilla Cupcake Day
- Sesame Street Day
- USMC Day
- World Science Day for Peace and Development
November 10th Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice.
What do these celebrities have in common?
November 10th Trivia
- 1925 – Richard Burton, Actor was born in Pontrhydyfen, United Kingdom.
- 1954 – U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington Ridge Park in Arlington County, Virginia.
- 1958 – The Hope Diamond is donated to the Smithsonian Institution by New York diamond merchant Harry Winston.
- 1959 – Mackenzie Phillips, American actress known for being on the show, “One Day at a Time” was born in Alexandria, Va.
- 1968 – Tracy Morgan is an American actor and comedian was born in New York City, New York.
- 1969 – Ellen Pompeo, American actress known for her role as Dr Meredith Grey in the series, “Grey’s Anatomy,” was born in Everett, MA.
- 1969 – The children’s show, Sesame Street, debuts on National Educational Television .
- 1977 – Brittany Murphy, American actress was born in Atlanta, Ga.
- 1983 – Miranda Lambert, American singer-songwriter was born in Longview, TX.
- 1983 – Bill Gates introduced Windows 1.0.
- 1994 – Zoey Deutch, American actress was born in Los Angeles, CA.
- 2018 – The #1 song according to Top 100 Billboard today is Girls Like You by Maroon Five feat Cardi B.