All About November 11th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 11th Holidays
November 11th Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Demi Moore, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice, Calista Flockhart and Ellen Pompeo.
What do these celebrities have in common?
November 11th Trivia, Birthdays and Historical Events
- 1572 – Tycho Brahe, a Danish astronomer, observes the supernova SN 1572.
- 1620 – The Mayflower Compact is signed in what is now Provincetown Harbor near Cape Cod.
- 1675 – For you mathematicians out there: Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
- 1923 – Adolf Hitler was arrested in Munich for high treason for his role in the Beer Hall Putsch.
- 1930 – Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator which required no moving parts and only a heart source for it to work.
- 1962 – Demi Moore, American actress known for being part of the “Brat Pack” in the 80’s was born in Roswell, New Mexico.
- 1981 – Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 1964 – Calista Flockhart, American actress known for her roles in tv series, “Ally McBeal” and “Brothers and Sisters” was born in Freeport, IL.
- 1966 – NASA launches Gemini 12, the tenth and last flight for Gemini.
- 1974 – Leonardo DiCaprio, American actor known for his role in movies like, “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” and “Titanic” was born in Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1992 – The General Synod of the Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.
- 2000 – In a terrible tragedy, 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
- 2012 – A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.