All About November 18th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 18th Holidays
- Married to a Scorpio Support Day
- Mickey Mouse Day
- National Princess Day
- National Vichyssoise Day
- Occult Day
- Push-button Phone Day
- William Tell Day
November 18th Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice and Owen Wilson.
November 18th Trivia
- 1180 – Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1865 – Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1872 – Susan B. Anthony and 14 other women are arrested for illegal voting in the United States presidential election of 1872.
- 1942 – Linda Evans, American actress was born in Hartford, CT.
- 1960 – Kim Wilde, English Singer famous for sons like, ‘Kids in America” was born in Chiswick, London, United Kingdom/
- 1960 – Elizabeth Perkins, American actress was born in Queens, New York City, NY.
- 1961 – US President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisers to South Vietnam.
- 1963 – The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1968 – Owen Wilson, American actor was born in Dallas, TX.
- 1988 – Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1970 – Megyn Kelly, American journalist was born in Champaign, IL.
- 1978 – In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives.
- 1982 – Damon Wayans Jr., American actor was born in Huntington, VT.
- 1984 – Nayantara, Indian film actress was born in Bengaluru, India.
- 1989 – “When I See You Smile” by Bad English is the #1 song on the billboards.
- 2003 – The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules 4–3 in Goodridge v. Department of Public Health that the state’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional and gives the state legislature 180 days to change the law making Massachusetts the first state in the US to grant marriage rights to same-sex couples.
- 2013 – NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars to study it’s atmosphere.
Thank you to our sources for info, Wiki, Checkiday and Pixabay.