All About November 19th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 19th Holidays
- “Have a Bad Day” Day
- Equal Opportunity Day
- International Men’s Day
- National Blow Bagpipes Day
- National Carbonated Beverage with Caffeine Day
- National Macchiato Day
- Play Monopoly Day
- Rocky and Bullwinkle
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- World Toilet Day
November 19th Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice and Owen Wilson.
What do these celebrities have in common?
November 19th Trivia
- 1831 – James A. Garfield, 20th U.S. President was born in Moreland Hills, OH.
- 1863 – American Civil War: U.S. President Abraham Lincoln delivers the Gettysburg Address at the dedication ceremony for the military cemetery at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- 1881 – A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- 1933 – Larry King, American television host was born in Brooklyn, New York City, NY.
- 1938 – Ted Turner, American media mogul was born in Cincinnati, OH.
- 1942 – Calvin Klein, American fashion designer was born in New York City, NY.
- 1946 – Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1950 – US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1959 – The Ford Motor Company announces it will discontinue the Edsel.
- 1959 – Rocky & Bullwinkles debuts.
- 1961 – Meg Ryan, American actress was born in Fairfield, CT.
- 1962 – Jodie Foster. American actress was born in Los Angeles, CA.
- 1969 – Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1977 – Close Encounters of the Third Kind was the #1 movie at the box office.
- 1989 – Tyga, American rapper was born in Compton, CA.
- 1996 – Star Trek: First Contact was the #1 movie at the box offices.
- 1998 –The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton for his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
- 1998 – Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- 2006 – Nintendo’s first video game console with motion control, the Wii, is released.
- 2017 – Della Reese, American singer and actress passes away in Los Angeles, California, at age 86.
- 2017 – Charles Manson, American cult leader and mass murderer dies in prison from colon cancer.