All About November 21st
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 21st Holidays
- Alascattalo Day
- False Confession Day
- Geographic Information Systems Day
- National Gingerbread Day
- National Red Mitten Day (Canada)
- National Stuffing Day
- Pumpkin Pie Day
- World Hello Day
- World Television Day
November 21st Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice and Owen Wilson.
November 21st Trivia
- 1789 – North Carolina is admitted as the 12th U.S. state.
- 1877 – Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1905 – Albert Einstein’s paper that leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula, E = mc², is published in the journal Annalen der Physik.
- 1918 – The Flag of Estonia is formally adopted as the national flag of the Republic of Estoni
- 1945 – Goldie Hawn, American actress was born in , Washington, D.C.
- 1963 – Nicollette Sheridan, British actress was born in Worthing, United Kingdom.
- 1965 – Björk, Icelandic singer-songwriter was born in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- 1966 – Troy Aikman, Football quarterback was born in West Covina, CA.
- 1971 – Michael Strahan, Football defensive end and co host Kelly Ripa on talk show was born in Houston, Texas.
- 1999 – The song, “Smooth” by Santana Featuring Rob Thomas was #1 on the billboards.
- 1999 – The movie, ” The World Is Not Enough,” was #1 at the box office.
- 2017 – David Cassidy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist who played David in the tv series, “The Partridge Family” passes away in Fort Lauderdale, Florida at age 67 of liver failure while waiting for a liver to become available on the liver transplant list.