All About November 6th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 6th Holidays
- Basketball Day
- International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict
- Marooned Without a Compass Day
- National Nachos Day
- National Saxophone Day
November 6th Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice.
November 6th Trivia
- 47 – A powerful earthquake destroys large portions of the Walls of Constantinople, including 57 towers.
- 1860 – Abraham Lincoln is elected as the 16th President of United States.
- 1913 – Mohandas Gandhi is arrested while leading a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1946 – Sally Field, American actress was born in Pasadena, California.
- 1947 – Meet the Press, the longest running television program in history, makes its debut.
- 1948 – Glenn Frey, American singer from the band, The Eagles was born in Detroit, MI.
- 1955 – Maria Shriver, American journalist was born in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1956 – Dwight D. Eisenhower is reelected President of the United States.
- 1970 – Ethan Hawke, American actor was born in Austin, Texas.
- 1971 – The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- 1978 – Taryn Manning, American actress was born in Falls Church, VA.
- 1979 – Lamar Odom, American basketball player was born in South Jamaica, New York City, NY.
- 1984 – Ronald Reagan is reelected President of the United States.
- 1988 – Emma Stone, American actress was born in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 1989 – Aaron Hernandez, Football tight end was born in Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, Lancaster, MA.
- 2010 – The top song on the billboard was Like A G6 by Far*East Movement Featuring Cataracs & Dev.
- 2012 – Barack Obama is reelected President of the United Statesl
- 2012 – Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.