Alzheimer’s and Dementia Free Online Health Summit
These online presentations give your the chance to learn how to prevent, slow down and even reverse the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Taking action now is the key to protecting your brain health and overall wellbeing!
- Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death
- The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000
- 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years)
- The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise
What you have to do:
- Just Register to Listen to the Talks Here
- Tune in each day to hear the different speakers each day.
- Videos will be up for 24 hours each day until there are new speakers.
- At the end of the week there will be an Encore Day where you can listen to all of them!
- If you miss them or would like to own these talks to listen to at your own convenience, you can purchase them here.
Here are the Speakers for Each Day
Remember if you don’t have time to listen or maybe you would like to purchase this as a gift for someone else, you can purchase the whole presentation here.