April 10th Holidays
Did you know that everyday has funny quirky holidays that you didn’t know about? Well here are some reasons to celebrate today!
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Day
- Encourage a Young Writer Day
- Golfer’s Day
- National Cinnamon Crescent Day
- National Farm Animals Day
- National Sibling Day
- Safety Pin Day
- Salvation Army Founders’ Day
Zodiac Sign for April 10th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 10th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, Hugh Hefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 10th Trivia
- 837 – Halley’s Comet makes its closest approach to Earth at a distance equal to 0.0342 AU (5.1 million kilometres/3.2 million miles).
- 1815 – The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption which killed 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1866 – The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1872 – The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1912 – RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1916 – The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1936 – John Madden, Football coach was born in Austin, MN.
- 1952 – Steven Seagal, American action actor was born in Lansing, MI.
- 1959 – Babyface, American singer-songwriter and producer was born in Indianapolis, IN.
- 1970 – Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles.
- 1979 – Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
- 1984 – Mandy Moore, English/Irish/Russian-American singer-songwriter and actress is born in Nashua, NH.
- 1990 – Maren Morris, American singer was born in Arlington, TX.
- 2016 – Howard Marks, Welsh cannabis smuggler, writer, and legalisation campaigner passes away.
- 2017 – ISIS claims responsibility for Egypt church bombings.
- 2017 – . Authorities hunt for Wisconsin man who allegedly sent manifesto to Trump.
- 2018 – The debate on whether Trump will fire Mueller continues to make headlines.
Thank you to many news sources and Wiki for these facts.