Zodiac Sign for April 10th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 10th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, Hugh Hefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 10th Holidays
Did you know that everyday has funny quirky holidays that you didn’t know about? Well here are some reasons to celebrate today!
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Day
- Encourage a Young Writer Day
- Golfer’s Day
- National Cinnamon Crescent Day
- National Farm Animals Day
- National Sibling Day
- Safety Pin Day
- Salvation Army Founders’ Day
April 10th Trivia
- 837 – Halley’s Comet makes its closest approach to Earth at a distance equal to 0.0342 AU (5.1 million kilometres/3.2 million miles).
- 1815 – The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption which killed 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1866 – The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1872 – The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1912 – RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1916 – The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1959 – Babyface, American singer-songwriter and producer was born.
- 1970 – Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles.
- 1979 – Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
- 1984 – Mandy Moore, English/Irish/Russian-American singer-songwriter and actress is born.
- 2016 – Howard Marks, Welsh cannabis smuggler, writer, and legalisation campaigner passes away.
- 2017 – ISIS claims responsibility for Egypt church bombings.
- 2017 – . Authorities hunt for Wisconsin man who allegedly sent manifesto to Trump.
- 2018 – The debate on whether Trump will fire Mueller continues to make headlines.
Thank you to many news sources and Wiki for these facts.