April 11th Holidays
- National Barber Shop Quartet Day
- National Cheese Fondue Day
- National Eight Track Tape Day
- International Louie Louie Day
- National Pet Day
- National Submarine Day
- World Parkinson’s Disease Day
Zodiac Sign for April 11th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 11th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, Hugh Hefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 11th Trivia
- 1953 – Andrew Wiles, English mathematician and academic was born
- 1963 – June and Jennifer Gibbons, identical twins known as “The Silent Twins” were born.
- 1964 – Johann Sebastian Paetsch, American cellist was born.
- 1970 – Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1972 – Balls Mahoney, American wrestler was born.
- 1976 – The Apple I is created.
- 1992 – James Brown, American actor and singer died.
- 1993 – 450 prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2017 – Mark Wainberg, Canadian researcher and HIV/AIDS activist died.
Source for Facts: Wiki