April 16th Holidays
Every day has several holidays that most people don’t even know about! Here is today’s list of quirky holidays!
- Day of the Mushroom
- Foursquare Day
- National Eggs Benedict Day
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
- National Librarian Day
- National Stress Awareness Day
- National Wear Your Pajamas to Work Day
- Save The Elephant Day
- Teach Your Daughter to Volunteer Day
A Short Video about April 16th
Zodiac Sign for April 16th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 16th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, Hugh Hefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 16th Trivia
- 1818 – The US Senate ratifies the Rush–Bagot Treaty, establishing the border with Canada.
- 1881 – Bat Masterson fights his last gun battle In Dodge City, Kansas,
- 1889 – Charlie Chaplin, English Comic and actor was born in Walworth, London, United Kingdom.
- 1908 – Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1919 – Mahatma Gandhi organizes a day of “prayer and fasting” after the killing of Indian protesters in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre by the British colonial troo
- 1940 – Queen Margrethe II of Denmark was born.
- 1941 – The Italian-German Tarigo convoy is attacked and destroyed by British ships in World War II.
- 1947 – Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, American basketball player was born in New York, NY.
- 1954 – Ellen Barkin, American actress was born in The Bronx, New York, NY.
- 1965 – Martin Lawrence, Comedian was born in Frankfurt, Germany.
- 1971 – Selena, American singer-songwriter was born in Lake Jackson, TX.
- 1990 – “Doctor Death”, Jack Kevorkian, participates in his first assisted suicide.
- 2015 – News reporting that Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez convicted of first-degree murder.
- 2018 – Harry Laverne Anderson, actor and magician best know for playing Judge Harry Stone on the television series Night Court passed away.