April 18th Holidays
Today is full of many holidays! Some are serious awareness days while others are silly and quirky and just for fun. Come join us and pick a holidays to celebrate today!
- Adult Autism Awareness Day
- International Amateur Radio Day
- National Animal Crackers Day
- National Lineman Appreciation Day
- National Velociraptor Awareness Day
- Newspaper Columnists Day
- Pet Owners Independence Day
- World Heritage Day
April 18th Zodiac Sign
Zodiac Sign for April 18th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 18th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, HughHefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 18th Trivia
- 1857 – “The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1906 – In a deviating San Francisco earthquake, 3000 people died.
- 1909 – Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1949 Ireland besmear an independent republic.
- 1956 -The Prince of Monaco Rainier III and US actress Grace Kelly tie the knot.
- 1972 – Rosa Clemente, American journalist and activist was born.
- 1983 – A suicide bomber in Lebanon destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, killing 63 people.
- 2012 – Dick Clark American television host, producer, passed away.