April 18th Holidays
Today is full of many holidays! Some are serious awareness days while others are silly and quirky and just for fun. Come join us and pick a holidays to celebrate today!
- Adult Autism Awareness Day
- International Amateur Radio Day
- National Animal Crackers Day
- National Lineman Appreciation Day
- National Velociraptor Awareness Day
- Newspaper Columnists Day
- Pet Owners Independence Day
- World Heritage Day
A Short Video about April 18th
April 18th Zodiac Sign
Zodiac Sign for April 18th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 18th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, HughHefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 18th Trivia
- 1857 – “The Spirits Book” by Allan Kardec is published, marking the birth of Spiritualism in France.
- 1906 – In a deviating San Francisco earthquake, 3000 people died.
- 1909 – Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1917 – The #1 movie was, “The Poor Little Rich Girl.”
- 1947 – James Woods, American actor was born in Vernal, UT.
- 1949 – Ireland besmear an independent republic.
- 1956 -The Prince of Monaco Rainier III and US actress Grace Kelly tie the knot.
- 1956 – Eric Roberts, American actor was born in Biloxi, MS.
- 1961 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billbard was, “Blue Moon, by The Marcels.
- 1963 – Conan O’Brien, American television host was born in Brookline, MA.
- 1971 – The #1 movie was, “Summer of ’42.”
- 1972 – Rosa Clemente, American journalist and activist was born.
- 1976 – Melissa Joan Hart, American actress was born in Smithtown, NY.
- 1976 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Disco Lady.” by Johnnie Taylor.
- 1979 – Kourtney Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, CA.
- 1983 – A suicide bomber in Lebanon destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, killing 63 people.
- 1983 – The #1 movie was, “Flash Dance,” starring Jennifer Beals.
- 1984 – America Ferrera, American actress was born in Los Angeles, CA.
- 1986 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Rock Me Amadeus,” by Falco.
- 2000 – The #1 movie was, “U-571.”
- 2007 – The #1 song on Top 40 Billboard was, “It’s Not Over,” by Daughtry.
- 2012 – Dick Clark American television host, producer, passed away.