Happy April 19th!
Here is a collection of random trivia about April 19th such as holidays, horoscope and historical events!
April 19th Holidays
Happy holidays to you on this fine day! Check out all the holidays and find one that is special for you and CELEBRATE! Or maybe there is something important to you to observe today. Then scroll downt he page to learn about today’s Zodiac sign and the history and trivia of April 19th.
- Bicycle Day
- Humorous Day
- John Parker Day
- National Amaretto Day
- National Garlic Day
- National Hanging Out Day
- Oklahoma City Bombing Commemoration
April 19th Zodiac Sign
Zodiac Sign for April 19th is Aries
- If you were born today on April 19th then you are an Aries.
- your personality is defined by your fun loving, optimistic and generous nature.
- You love new experiences
- Time period: March 20 – April 20
- Element: Fire
- Ruling planet: Mars
- Symbol: Ram
- Zodiac quality: Cardinal
- Birthstones: Topaz, Heliotrope, Sapphire, Jasper, Aquamarine, Diamond
- Famous Aries: Lady Gaga, Hugh Hefner, Jackie Chan, Leonard Da Vinci
April 19th Trivia
- 1770 – Marie Antoinette marries Louis XVI of France in a proxy wedding.
- 1787 – Deaf Smith, known for his part in the Texas Revolution and the Army of the Republic of Texas American soldier is born.
- 1839 – The Treaty of London establishes Belgium as a kingdom and guarantees its neutrality.
- 1897 – The Worlds oldest annual marathon run in Boston, Massachusetts, United States races for the first time.
- 1903 – Eliot Ness, an American Prohibition agent, famous for his efforts to bring down Al Capone and enforce Prohibition in Chicago, Illinois, was born in Chicago, Illinois.
- 1915 – The #1 movie was, “The Eternal City.”
- 1927 – Mae West is sentenced to ten days in jail for obscenity for her play Sex.
- 1933 – Jayne Mansfield, American film actress was born in Bryn Mawr, PA.
- 1938 – The #1 movie is, “In Old Chicago.”
- 1943 – Albert Hofmann deliberately doses himself with LSD for the first time, three days after having discovered its effects after he absorbed some through is fingertips while working at a pharmaceutical . Read his funny description here.
- 1958 – Steve Antin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter is born.
- 1959 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Come Softly To Me,” by The Fleetwoods.
- 1968 – Ashley Judd, American actress was born in Granada Hills, CA.
- 1969 – Students Occupy Willard Straight Hallwith rifles to take over Willard Straight Hall demanding a black studies program.
- 1973 – The #1 movie was, “Charlotte’s Web.”
- 1973 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia,” by by Vicki Lawrence.
- 1978 – James Edward Franco is an American actor, filmmaker, and college instructor was born.
- 1979 – Kate Hudson is an American actress and businesswoman and daughter of Goldie Haun is born.
- 1986 – THe #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Rock Me Amadeus,” by Falco.
- 1987 – The Simpsons shows for the first time seperate from the Tracy Ullman Show.
- 1988 – The #1 movie is, “Beetlejuice.”
- 1993 – After 51-days. the FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building in Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out killing 76 Davidians including 18 children under the age of 10 died in the fire.
- 1995 – The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, USA, is bombed, killing 168 people including 19 children under the age of 6.
- 1998 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “All My Life,” by K-Ci & JoJo.
- 2005 – Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger is elected to the papacy and becomes Pope Benedict XVI.
- 2006 – The #1 movie was, “Primal Fear.”
- 2017 – Aaron Hernandez, American football player commits suicide in jail.
- 2018 – The #1 song on the Billboards was, “Lights Down Low MAX Featuring gnash.”
A Short Video Summing up April 19th