Unique Gift Giving Ideas
Are you looking for a special gift for someone who is hard to buy for? Here are some very unique gift giving from the ocean! We hope we have something you will be interested in looking at.
Under the Sea
From the Seller: A friend of ours personally goes diving for these teeth in North Carolina. Their stories include dealing with hammerhead sharks, eels and stingrays. Each tooth is unique. No 2 are the same! We guarantee these are REAL and NOT REPLICAS!!! These have no repairs and are just like they found them just cleaned up a little bit. **STANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED, FOR DISPLAY ONLY**
Perisphinctes ammonites from France. Jurassic Age. These ammonites are ideal for educational use. This is a regular line and the image shows an example of the specimen. This fossil specimen comes in a special box with lid and sponge protection with label for identification. These are high quality ammonites, 2cm x 2cm.
These beautiful Agadir Ammonites come from Agadir, Morocco. These amazing fossils have survived over 65 million years in the ground and date back to the Cretaceous period. They have great detail and would look nice put on display in your home or office! • You will receive one similar to that shown • Appx. 4-5″
Origin : Sukabumi – Indonesia This beautiful PIECE is handcrafted and polished with wet bamboo. I Strong Positive Energy for Meditation and Healing. The MOST Popular METAPHYSICAL Stones.
This is a 2 pound bag that contains at least 120 assorted fossils and a sorting guide. This kit is perfect for introducing students to various organisms that existed over 400 million years ago! Or if you have a friend that is into science and you are looking for a unique gift. This kiit typically contains fossilized ammonites, trilobites, coral, gastropods, and at least four others. While we do our best, we cannot guarantee exactly which fossils, or how many of each will be in each package.
(1) Authentic Calymine Trilobite from Morocco.
Each specimen will measure 2.5-4 inches in length.
These trilobites are from the late Ordovician period, meaning they are 461 to 444 million years old!
Please note these are completely authentic and natural specimens. Each trilobite will be slightly different in shape, color, and size. Some of these pieces may have been glued back together as they are commonly found in pieces.
- Authentic Calymine Trilobite from Morocco.
- Each specimen will measure 2.5-4 inches in length.
- These trilobites are from the late Ordovician period, meaning they are 461 to 444 million years old!
Small Hunk of Genuine Campo Del Cielo Iron Meteorite with Full Color Beverly Oaks LLC Certificate of Authenticity Info Card
- These are Genuine Space Rocks that Age Between 4,000 – 5,000 years old. We had these specimens collected at a crater field in Argentina.
- We have a VERY LIMITED quantity of these available and once they are gone, they will be gone for good.
- This is an exclusive product offered by Beverly Oaks LLC and ships with our full color Beverly Oaks LLC Certificate of Authenticity.
- Your Genuine meteorite will come mounted in an acrylic museum box display case you see pictured.
- These make fascinating gifts for children and space enthusiasts of all ages!Members of the Meteoritical Society, we guarantee the authenticity of the fragments taken on the lunar meteorite NWA 10782, analyzed and classified by the researcher R. Hewins, specialist at the Natural History Museum of Paris. These analyzes confirmed this meteorite is an authentic rock ejected from the Moon when impacted by an asteroid on its surface. Please notice that the documents sent with the product are in French. We are currently working on their English translation.
Members of the Meteoritical Society, we guarantee the authenticity of the fragments taken on the lunar meteorite NWA 10782, analyzed and classified by the researcher R. Hewins, specialist at the Natural History Museum of Paris.
- Date & location of fall : 2015 May the 1st – Almabas region, Sahara
- Product : With a minimal size of de 4 x 3 mm, the Moon fragment is sent in a transparent case (5.5 x 8 cm) meant to protect the fragment and offering a nice display stand. The certificate of authenticity is on the back of the case, along with basic information about the fragment and a QR Code which leads to a downloadable document for further information about lunar meteorites.
- Geodes are round stones, usually hollow filled with crystals or layers of agate. Your “Break at Home” geode should have either quartz or calcite crystals inside.
- To crack your geode, first place it inside an old sock. Lay sock on concrete floor or sidewalk, and tap geode with hammer
- BIG High Quality Natural Untreated Opal
- Coober Peady, Australia Origin
- 28.6 x 17.3 x 4.3mm, 3.02 Grams
- MUCH MORE BRILLIANT IN PERSON, WHITER COLOR IN PERSON
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
6.60ct Rare Ruby Sapphire Crystal India Translucent Gem Facet Grade Rough Uncut Natural Untreated Healing Gemstone
- Amazing Natural Translucent Red Color
- Kenya, Africa Origin
- 12.6 x 7.5 x 9.7mm, 1.32g
- Uncut and ready for collection or cutting
- 100% Natural and untreated
Real Spinosaurus tooth found in Morocco, not a replica, geniune tooth fossil.
- 1 1/2″ Inches in length
- Real Dinosaur Poop!
- Coprolite – yes it is a genuine fossil!
- Each piece is unique (photo is representative)
- Measuring from 3″-5″ x 3″-5″. Sits upright.
- Dinosaur droppings (coprolite) have proved equally crucial for modern-day scientists. Occasionally, archaeologists stumble across huge, well-preserved pieces of fossilized dinosaur dung—or “coprolites,” as they’re politely called. By examining these fossils in detail, researchers can figure out
This is a polished specimen of Amber with Insects collected from Mombasa Island, Kenya. It measures approximately 4.1 x 1.5 x 1.0 cm and is approximately 6 million years old. Amber is the popular name for fossilized resin of botanical origin. he proper scientific terminology is fossil resin, but we will use the terms amber and fossil resin interchangeably.