February 19th Holidays, Observances and Trivia
A collection of holidays and observances that fall on February 19th.
February 19th Trivia
- 1878- 1878 Thomas Edison is granted a patent for his gramophone (phonograph).
- 1934- US entertainer Bob Hope weds fellow entertainer Dolores DeFina.
- 1963- Seal, an English singer and songwriter was born on February 19, 1963.
- 1945- US 5th Fleet launches invasion of Iwo Jima against the Japanese with 30,000 US Marines.
- 1955: Jeff Daniels, actor and screenwriter was born on February 19, 1955.
- 1995 – “Baywatch” actress Pamela Anderson married rocker Tommy Lee in Cancun, Mexico