February 9th Holidays, Observances and Trivia
February 9th is full of fun holidays! Check out the lists below and enjoy celebrating some of them today! Eat a pizza or bagel, indulge in some chocolate but then remember to brush your teeth because you don’t want to be observing toothache day! Afterwards relax in the bath and enjoy a book! Happy February 9th!
- Chocolate Day
- National Bagel Day
- National Toothache Day
- National Pizza Day
- National Develop Alternative Vices Day
- Read in the Bathtub Day
Fun Memes to Share!
Funny Holiday Buttons & Magnets
February 9th Trivia
- 1621 – Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1825 – After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1941 William Henry Harrison, 9th president was born.
- 1964 The Beatles made their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1986 – Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.