February 9th Holidays, Observances and Trivia
February 9th is full of fun holidays! Check out the lists below and enjoy celebrating some of them today! Eat a pizza or bagel, indulge in some chocolate but then remember to brush your teeth because you don’t want to be observing toothache day! Afterwards relax in the bath and enjoy a book! Happy February 9th!
- Chocolate Day
- National Bagel Day
- National Toothache Day
- National Pizza Day
- National Develop Alternative Vices Day
- Read in the Bathtub Day
Fun Memes to Share!
February 9th Zodiac Sign is Aquarius
- Date range: January 20 – February 18
- Element: Air,
- Quality: Fixed
- Color: Light-Blue, Silver
- Lucky Numbers: 4, 7, 11, 22, 29
- Personality Traits: Humanitarian, original, likes to be right, argumentative
- Famous Aquariuses; Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, Denise Richards,
Princess Charlene of Monaco, Shakira, Mischa Barton, Natalie Imbruglia, Ellen DeGeneres, Alicia Keys, Abraham Lincoln, Galileo Galilei, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Charles Darwin, Michael Jordan, James Dean.
Funny Holiday Buttons & Magnets
February 9th Trivia
- 1621 – Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1825 – After no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes in the US presidential election of 1824, the United States House of Representatives elects John Quincy Adams as President of the United States.
- 1941 William Henry Harrison, 9th president was born.
- 1964 The Beatles made their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1986 – Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.