Today, April 3rd is Find a Rainbow Day!
What is find a Rainbow Day?
We tried to find the origins of “Find a Rainbow Day” without success. But no matter, it sounds like a happy beautiful holiday to celebrate! So get your rainbows on and make the world a colorful place today!
Ways you could celebrate…
- Cook colorful food!
- Wear a rainbow!
- Drive around after a rain and try to find a rainbow!
- Teach the children in your class about how rainbows are formed! Here is a cool Rainbow Children’s Night Light Projector for their room!
- Throw a rainbow party!
- Watch pretty rainbow videos on Youtube, or funny ones!
How to Wear a Rainbow
Rainbow Party Decorations
Other Pages about Find a Rainbow Day
- When Is National Find A Rainbow Day?
- Find a Rainbow by Cute Calendar
- Find a Rainbow by Days of the Year