What the heck is a 3-D printer you may ask?
Well watch this video and see!
These newest printers print objects in 3-D. It is crazy, it sounds very futuristic, but it’s happening! With a secret material that the company has patented they can pretty much make anything for pretty cheap and pretty quickly.
Things you can make with a 3-D Printer:
Ok don’t believe us? Read more here and check out the videos below!
Here are some printers before starting at the most expensive
down to the cheapest.
The MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer provides Fifth Generation ease of use and connectivity for all your 3D printing needs. Offering the easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print, the MakerBot Replicator’s large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making. 100-micron layer resolution accelerates the design process by enabling professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and models to be created right at your desk. Perfect for educational use. Educates students how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
- Plug and Print: Start printing in minutes without complicated preparation and calibration. Everyone can prepare a model and just start printing. You’re just a few clicks away from a physical 3D model!
- Efficiency: Low material and energy costs allow you to print more and worry less. Material use depends strictly on your model. Zortrax M200 uses exactly as much as it needs without waste.
- Many Printing Materials: Choose a variety of materials to print your model. Use dedicated Z-ABS Filament in your favorite colors ore choose different material from Z-Filaments.
- Automated support generation Print all kinds of models thanks to automated model support generation and printing. Create sophisticated designs without worrying about stability problems or the structure collapsing.
- Connectivity: Zortrax® M200 is compatible with any operating system and any 3D modeling software.
- Full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process.
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints
- Easy to use software for simple customization of 3D models
- Onboard software permits standalone operation when needed
- Pre-installed extruder provides fast, out-of-box use
- Full color touch screen for optimal object preview
- Large build platform for bigger projects; Maximum build volume: 9″ x 5.9″ x 5.5″
- The #1 3D Printer for Home and School
- Supports bio-degradable PLA plastic
- Easy Z-offset calibration, adjust your print bed with ease on the LCD screen. No time consuming 3 knob calibration needed
- Simple press-and-release extruder
- Build size of 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″
More Fun Videos
If you thought the 3-D Printer was awesome then check out the 3D Pen.