Usually on Time for the Holidays we are talking about happy things. We celebrate love, healthy relationships, all holidays and traditional and some not so traditional celebrations. But we also find it important to acknowledge those going through certain struggles.
Not every relationship we have is a happy healthy one. Sometimes we feel alone and wonder, “is it only me?” Why don’t I have a loving relationship with my own mom or sometimes either of my parents?
Well we want you to know you are not alone and the are support groups and books out there to help you not feel so alone.
Image on right courtesy of nenetus at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Please check out these blog posts:
- 8 Types of Toxic Patterns in Mother-Daughter Relationships
- Daughters of Unloving Mothers: 7 Common Wounds
- Healing for Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers
- Mommie’s Duress: How Narcissistic Mothers Break Their Children
- Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents Group
- Narcissistic Family Support Group (Facebook)
- Narcissism Survivor