January 22nd Holidays
Check out the holiday list below and see if there is anything that you would like to celebrate in today!
- Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day
- Celebration of Life Day
- Dance of the Seven Veils Day
- Come in From the Cold Day
- National Hot Sauce Day
- National Polka Dot Day
- National Blonde Brownie Day
January 22nd Zodiac Sign is Aquarius
- Date range: January 20 – February 18
- Element: Air,
- Quality: Fixed
- Color: Light-Blue, Silver
- Lucky Numbers: 4, 7, 11, 22, 29
- Personality Traits: Humanitarian, original, likes to be right, argumentative
- Famous Aquariuses; Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, Denise Richards,
Princess Charlene of Monaco, Shakira, Mischa Barton, Natalie Imbruglia, Ellen DeGeneres, Alicia Keys, Abraham Lincoln, Galileo Galilei, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Charles Darwin, Michael Jordan, James Dean,
January 22nd Trivia
- 613 – Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1901 – Edward VII becomes King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1931 – Sam Cooke, American singer-songwriter is born.
- 1934 – Bill Bixby, American actor and director is born.
- 1949 – Steve Perry, American singer-songwriter from the band, “Journey” is born.
- 1973 – Former President Lyndon B. Johnson dies at age 64
- 1984 – Apple introduces the Macintosh during the third quarter of Super Bowl XVIII.
- 1997 – The U.S. Senate confirms Madeleine Albright as the first female secretary of state.
- 2002 – Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2017- The term”Alternative facts” was first used by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway during a Meet the Press interview. She was trying to defend White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump’s inauguration as President of the United States.
Back to January Holidays