Join me for The Building a Healthy Terrain Summit
But what if this period could also be a reset?
When we are in periods facing external pathogens or other challenges that we can’t anticipate, there is one course of action that we can take: we can build a healthy terrain.
Your terrain is everything. It is your body’s ability to protect itself and function and your mind’s well being, despite unexpected circumstances. It is our community, our world and all of humanity.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on March 22-28, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Dr. Maya Shetreat, created this event to help you learn and implement tools, strategies and practices to help you cope with this period of uncertainty in healthy ways so you can build a healthy and resilient terrain, inside and out, during these times of change.
She’s gathered together more than 30 physicians, health leaders, academics, artists and activists who will share cutting-edge science and ancient fundamental ideas relevant to this very moment in history to help you operate at the highest level possible. Illuminating the deep importance of spending regular time in nature and community, this unique event will provide you with all the information you need to follow the principles of a healthy terrain.
Join The Building a Healthy Terrain Summit and explore:
- Embodiment and your connection to the natural world
- Regenerative gardening and food as “medicine”
- The microbiome’s influence on your internal terrain
- Why women are under intense pressure to be thin
- How your health is intrinsically linked with the rest of the animal community
- The importance of belonging and living authentically
- Ancestral healing and your emotional terrain
- How to reveal your healing path through art and creativity
And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!
Take care of yourself,
Time for the Holidays
P.S. When you register for The Building a Healthy Terrain Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life.