Do you ever feel “puffy” and bloated?
Struggle with chronic headaches and fatigue?
Feel like you catch every cold?
These are all signs your lymphatic system may be struggling.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on April 19-25, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Shivan Sarna, lost her mom to lymphoma, and has since become an advocate for what she calls “SOS: Save Our Selves” through better education and understanding.
Inspired by her own family’s practices to flush the lymph system (self-massage and leg exercises) and her personal experience in learning to care for her own health, Shivan created this summit to promote a deeper understanding of what the lymphatic system is and how it impacts our overall health and well-being.
Offering simple, powerful tips and techniques to cleanse and keep your lymphatic system healthy, she’s here to show you just how powerful small, simple changes can be!
The Lymphatic Rescue Summit could help you learn:
- The critical role and function of your lymphatic system for health
- Connections between your gut, brain and lymphatic system
- How to get your lymph moving and create healthy immunity
- Ways to address chronic pain through the lymph system
- How to do your own lymphatic drainage for instant relief
- Simple approaches to transform your lymphatic health
- How toxic beauty impacts your lymphatic system
- 6 reasons your lymph gets stagnant
You can truly get started on better health today!
Time for the Holidays
P.S. When you register for The Lymphatic Rescue Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life.