Here are links to where you can get up to date information on the latest in Coronavirus News.
Live Maps & Stats
- Up To Date World Map -A live up to date map of how many Coronavirus cases there are in each country.
- United States Map – This has a list of each state and how many confirmed infections there are.
- Coronavirus Cases by State – Another updated live map of the United States.
- nCoV2019.live See Data
- CDC’s Cases Confirmed Map –
See Map Here
- Coronavirus map: Tracking the spread in the US and around the world.
Tips & Important Information on Staying Safe
- Don’t take Ibuprofen if you have symptoms of Coronavirus. See Article Here
- How Long Will Coronavirus Live on Surfaces or in the Air Around You? Read Here
- Coronavirus: Safety Tips for You from The Red Cross See Tips
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public from the World Health Organization
- Coronavirus information: What should I do? from BBC Read Here
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) CDC’s How to Protect Yourself Read Here
- How to Get Groceries Safely Read Here
- How you and your workplace can protect yourselves from the novel coronavirus CNN Article
- Coronavirus, Social Distancing and Self Quarantine John Hopkins Article
- Pros and Cons of Wearing a Face Mask Read Here
Shopping During a Pandemic
Financial Aid & Community Support Related to Coronavirus
- 50 State Guide to Unemployment & Paid Leave In the Time of Coronavirus Read Here
- Americans are very likely to get $1,000 (or more) checks. Here’s what you need to know. Read Article
- Bernie Sanders Proposal for $2 Trillion Coronavirus Emergency Plan Includes $2,000 Direct Monthly Payments to Every American Read Proposal
- For UK friends: Coronavirus: How are people helping each other during the outbreak? Read Article