Happy March 11th to you!
Welcome to Time for the Holidays! We hope you enjoy this page which is all about today. We have March 11th’s list of holidays, info on horoscopes and a list of historical events, famous birthdays and fun random facts.
March 11th Holidays List
Every day of the year is full of different holidays and observances. Here is a list of holidays for March 11th.
- Debunking Day
- Dream Day
- Johnny Appleseed Day
- National Promposal Day
- Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day
- World Day of Muslim Culture, Peace, Dialogue and Film
- World Plumbing Day
- Worship of Tools Day
Fun Memes to Share on Social Media
March 11th Horoscope Sign is Pisces
Time period: February 19 – March 20
Ruling planet: Neptune
Sign ruler: Neptune, Jupiter
Colors: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
Best Partner Compatibility: Virgo, Taurus
Lucky Numbers: 3, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24
Traits: Emphatic, sensitive, truthful, compassionate, artistic, musical, spiritual. Also can be sad, a martyr, too trusting.
March 11th Trivia
- 1279 – Mary of Woodstock, daughter of Edward I of England was born.
- 1851 – The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1861 – American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1968 – Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress was born in Bethesda, MD.
- 1969 – Terrence Dashon Howard is an American actor and singer was born in Chicago, Il.
- 1971 – Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer was born in Knoxville, TN.
- 1983 – Bob Hawke is appointed Prime Minister of Australia.
- 1985 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Can’t Fight This Feeling,” by REO Speedwagon.
- 1985 – The #1 movie was, “Beverly Hills Cop.”
- 1990 – Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2011 – An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude hits east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people.
- 2017 – A federal judge in Wisconsin ordered that President Trump’s revised executive order pertaining to refugee admissions and immigration from six majority-Muslim countries cannot delay U.S. entry for the wife and only surviving child of a Syrian refugee who has already been granted asylum in the United States.
- 2018 – The #1 song on the Hot Country Songs Billboard was, “Meant To Be,” by Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line.
Stop by our March Holiday Gift Shop