March 11th Holidays List
Every day of the year is full of different holidays and observances. Here is a list of holidays for March 11th.
- Debunking Day
- Dream Day
- Johnny Appleseed Day
- National Promposal Day
- Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day
- World Day of Muslim Culture, Peace, Dialogue and Film
- World Plumbing Day
- Worship of Tools Day
Fun Memes to Share on Social Media
March 11th Trivia
- 1279 – Mary of Woodstock, daughter of Edward I of England was born.
- 1851 – The first performance of Rigoletto by Giuseppe Verdi takes place in Venice.
- 1861 – American Civil War: The Constitution of the Confederate States of America is adopted.
- 1968 – Terrence Dashon Howard is an American actor and singer was born.
- 1968 – Lisa Loeb, American singer-songwriter, guitarist and actress was born.
- 1971 – Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer was born.
- 1983 – Bob Hawke is appointed Prime Minister of Australia.
- 1990 – Lithuania declares itself independent from the Soviet Union.
- 2011 – An earthquake measuring 9.0 in magnitude hits east of Sendai, Japan, triggering a tsunami killing thousands of people.
- 2017 – A federal judge in Wisconsin ordered that President Trump’s revised executive order pertaining to refugee admissions and immigration from six majority-Muslim countries cannot delay U.S. entry for the wife and only surviving child of a Syrian refugee who has already been granted asylum in the United States.