March 15th Holiday List
Everything You Think is Wrong Day
Ides of March
International Eat an Animal for PETA Day
International Day Against Police Brutality
National Brutus Day
National Peanut Lovers Day
National Pears Helene Day
National Shoe the World Day
True Confessions Day
World Consumer Rights Day
Share this on Social Media
March 15th Trivia
- 270 – Saint Nicholas, Greek bishop and saint is born.
- 1493 – Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.
- 1864 – American Civil War: The Red River Campaign: U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1906 – Rolls-Royce Limited is incorporated.
- 1943 – Sly Stone, American singer-songwriter, musician, and producer is born.
- 1946 – Bobby Bonds, American baseball player and coach is born.
- 1948 – Kate Bornstein, American author and activist is born.
- 1962 – Terence Trent D’Arby, American singer-songwriter is born.
- 1963 – Bret Michaels, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, from the band Motley Crue is born.
- 1981 – Young Buck, American rapper, producer, and actor is born.
- 1985 – The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
- 1990 – Mikhail Gorbachev is elected as the first President of the Soviet Union.
- 1991 – Xavier Henry, American basketball player is born.