March 17th Holidays
Everyone knows today is St Patrick’s Day! So happy luck to ya! But did you know that besides corn beef, cabbage and green beer that you should also be celebrating these fun holidays?
March 17th Trivia
- 180 – Marcus Aurelius dies leaving Commodus the sole emperor of the Roman Empire.
- 1686 – Jean-Baptiste Oudry, French painter and engraver is born.
- 1861 – The Kingdom of Italy is proclaimed.
- 1922 – Patrick Suppes, American psychologist and philosopher is born.
- 1958 – The United States launches the Vanguard 1 satellite.
- 1951 – Kurt Russell, American actor and producer was born.
- 1952 – Barry Horne, English activist was born.
- 1955 – Gary Sinise, American actor, director, and bass player was born.
- 1961 – Dana Reeve, American actress, singer, and activist was born.
- 1964 – Rob Lowe, American actor and producer was born.
- 1967 – Billy Corgan, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer was born.
- 2016 – 1. Obama nominates Merrick Garland to Supreme Court.
- 2016 – Fox News cancels GOP debate after Trump drops out.
- 2017 – Mount Etna eruption injures 10.