March 26th Holidays
Support Epilepsy Awareness
March 26th Trivia
- If you were born today you are an Aries.
- 1812 – An earthquake devastates Caracas, Venezuela.
- 1830 – The Book of Mormon is published in Palmyra, New York.
- 1944 – Diana Ross, American Singer, songwriter was born.
- 1948 – Steven Tyler, American Singer of Aerosmith is born.
- 1960 – Jennifer Grey known for her role in Dirty Dancing was born.
- 1982 – A groundbreaking ceremony for the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is held in Washington, D.C..
- 1985 – Keira Knightley, English Actress was born.