March 3rd Holiday List
How to Support These Celebrations?
I suppose you could support today by sitting down with a glass of Mulled Wine, and an ice cream cone while nibbling on some A Old Forest Salami by HolanDeli while
happily sitting next to the Peach Blossoms your dogs and cats picked for you today.
March 3rd Horoscope Sign is Pisces
Time period: February 19 – March 20
Ruling planet: Neptune
Sign ruler: Neptune, Jupiter
Colors: Mauve, Lilac, Purple, Violet, Sea green
Best Partner Compatibility: Virgo, Taurus
Lucky Numbers: 3, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24
Traits: Emphatic, sensitive, truthful, compassionate, artistic, musical, spiritual. Also can be sad, a martyr, too trusting.
March 3rd History
- 1845 – Florida is admitted as the 27th U.S. state.
- 1947 – Alexander Graham Bell, Scientist was born Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- 1849 – The Territory of Minnesota was created.
- 1913 – Thousands of women march in a suffrage parade in Washington, D.C.
- 1938 – The #1 movie was, “The Buccaneer.”
- 1967 – The #1 movie was, “Hurry Sundown.”
- 1982- Jessica Biel, American actress was born in Ely, MN.
- 1984 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Jump,” by Van Halen.
- 1985 – A magnitude 8.3 earthquake strikes the Valparaíso Region of Chile, killing 177 and leaving nearly a million people homeless.
- 1986 – The #1 movie was, “Pretty in Pink,” starring Molly Ringwald and Andrew McCarthy.
- 1990 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Escapade,” by Janet Jackson.
- 1997 – The #1 movie was, “Private Parts.
- 1997 – Camila Cabello, American-Cuban singer-songwriter was born in Cojímar, Havana, Cuba.
- 2005 – Steve Fossett becomes the first person to fly an airplane non-stop around the world solo without refueling.
- 2008 – The #1 movie was, “10,000 BC. ‘
- 2018 – The #1 song on the Adult Top 40 Billboard was, “Havana,” by Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug.
- 2019 – Tornadoes hit Alabama causing mass destruction and killing several people including many children.
- 2019 – US President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong-un meet to try to make Nuclear deals but meetings end suddenly with no deals made.