March 5th Holiday List
Cinco de Marcho
Multiple Personality Day
National Absinthe Day
National Cheese Doodle Day
National Potty Dance Day
March 5th Trivia
- 1785 – Carlo Odescalchi, Italian cardinal was born.
- 1794 – Jacques Babinet, French physicist, mathematician, and astronomer was born.
- 1815 – John Wentworth, American journalist and politician, 19th Mayor of Chicago was born.
- 1882 – Dora Marsden, English author and activist was born.
- 1960 Alberto Korda takes his famous picture of revolutionary Che Guevara.
- 1963 Patsy Cline American singer-songwriter, pianist passed away.
- 1974- Eva Mendes, American actress, model and businesswoman was born.
- 2016 – Tony Dyson, R2-D2 creator, dies at 68.
- 2016 – Scott Kelly says a year in space felt like ‘forever’ after landing after being in the shuttle for 340 days. [The New York Times]
- 2017 – 110 dead in 48 hours in Somalia due to severe drought.
- 2017 – Obama’s team denies Trump’s wiretapping claims.
March 6th Holiday List