March 6th Holiday List
- Alamo Day
- Dentist’s Day
- Namesake Day
- National Dress Day
- National Frozen Food Day
- National Oreo Cookie Day
- National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day
Celebrate today by taking a bite out of this! Click on picture to order.
March 6th Trivia
- 1965 – Premier Tom Playford of South Australia loses power after 27 years in office.
- 1972 – Shaquille O’Neal, American basketball player was born.
- 2016 – At the caucuses . Hillary Clinton wins Louisiana; Bernie Sanders takes Kansas, Nebraska. Trump wins Louisiana and Kentucky; Cruz takes Kansas, Maine.
- 1993 – Lou Gehrig’s Disease; Discovery of a Gene May Speed Treatment. [Source]
- 2016 – Peyton Manning reportedly retires from the NFL.
- 2016 – In the long, scathing note, C.K. urges Republican voters to choose a different candidate, calling Trump a “cancer.”
- 2016 – Nancy Reagan, American film actress and the wife of Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States, passed away today.
- 2017 – Newspapers report North Korea fires missiles into Sea of Japan.