March 7th Holiday List
March 7th Trivia
- March 7 is the 66th day of the year.
- 161 – Emperor Antoninus Pius dies and is succeeded by his adoptive sons Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus.
- 1814 – Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 934 – 1934 – Willard Scott, American television personality and actor was born.
- 1849 – Luther A. Burbank was born in, in Lancaster, Massachusetts. He is known for developing hundreds of new varieties of fruits, vegetables, grasses, and flowers.
- 1956 – Bryan Cranston, known for his role as Walter White, in the series, “Breaking Bad.”
- 1974 – Jenna Fischer, actress known from her role as Pam Beesly on the, “The Office” was born.
- 1980 – Laura Prepon, actress best known for her role as Donna in, “The 70s Show” was born.
- 2017 – President Trump issued a new version of his executive order banning U.S. entry to residents of some Muslim-majority nations, excluding Iraq from the list.
- 2017 – Republicans release plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare.
- 2018 – Donald Trump continues to be in the news denying chaos in the White House even though several of his own office aides have resigned.
Thank you to Pixabay for use of awesome free images!