May 28th Holidays
- Amnesty International Day
- International Hamburger Day
- National Brisket Day
- Slugs Return From Capistrano Day
May 28th Zodiac
Gemini is the third astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini.
Time period: May 21 – June 21
Ruling planet: Mercury
Zodiac quality: Mutable
Color: Light-Green, Yellow
Lucky Numbers: 5, 7, 14, 23
Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas.
Geminis like books and talking a lot and going on trips.
Weaknesses: Geminis have a nervous energy, they can be inconsistent and have a hard time making up their mind. They don’t like routines, they get bored easy and they love being spontaneous.
Famous Geminis: Johnny Depp, Angelina Joli, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Naomi Cambell, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Tupac Shakir, Prince, North West, Morgan Freeman, Paul McCartney, Clint Eastwood, Mark Wahlberg, Natalie Portman, Nicole Kidman, Helena Bonham Carter, Lauryn Hill, Judy Garland, Venus Williams, John Wayne, Shia LaBeouf, Micheal J. Fox, Che Guevara, Tim Allen, Rafael Nadal. Vincent Price, Elizabeth Hurley, Bob Hope, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Zachary Quinto, Annette Bening, Greg Kinnear, Greg Kinnear, Anne Heche,
May 28th Trivia
- 1908 – Ian Fleming, English journalist, author was born.
- 1937 – Volkswagen (VW) is founded.
- 1944 – Rudy Giuliani American lawyer, politician, 107th Mayor of New York City was born.
- 1987 – Mathias Rust, a Finland teenage pilot, lands near the Red Square in Moscow stating he just intended to reduce tension and suspicion between the two Cold War sides.
- 1998 – Pakistan detonates five atom bombs setting off intense relations with India who also days before detonated bombs.
- 2017 – North Korean state media on Sunday reported the isolated regime has tested “a new type of anti-aircraft guided weapon” under the observation of leader Kim Jong. [source]
Shop Father’s Day Cards on Zazzle