Welcome to Time for the Holidays.
May 29th Holidays, Observances, Trivia and Zodiac
- Ascension of Bahá’u’lláh
- End of the Middle Ages Day
- International Coq Au Vin Day
- International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers
- National Biscuit Day
- Learn About Composting Day
- Paper Clip Day
- Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day
- World Digestive Health Day
May 29th Zodiac
Gemini is the third astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini.
Time period: May 21 – June 21
Ruling planet: Mercury
Zodiac quality: Mutable
Color: Light-Green, Yellow
Lucky Numbers: 5, 7, 14, 23
Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas.
Geminis like books and talking a lot and going on trips.
Weaknesses: Geminis have a nervous energy, they can be inconsistent and have a hard time making up their mind. They don’t like routines, they get bored easy and they love being spontaneous.
Famous Geminis: Johnny Depp, Angelina Joli, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Naomi Cambell, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Tupac Shakir, Prince, North West, Morgan Freeman, Paul McCartney, Clint Eastwood, Mark Wahlberg, Natalie Portman, Nicole Kidman, Helena Bonham Carter, Lauryn Hill, Judy Garland, Venus Williams, John Wayne, Shia LaBeouf, Micheal J. Fox, Che Guevara, Tim Allen, Rafael Nadal. Vincent Price, Elizabeth Hurley, Bob Hope, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Zachary Quinto, Annette Bening, Greg Kinnear, Greg Kinnear, Anne Heche.
May 29th Trivia
- 1790 – Rhode Island is admitted as the 13th U.S. state.
- 1848 – Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1886 – The pharmacist John Pemberton places his first advertisement for Coca-Cola, which appeared in The Atlanta Journal.
- 1919 – Albert Einstein’s theory of general relativity is testedby Arthur Eddington and Andrew Claude de la Cherois Crommelin.
- 1961 – Melissa Etheridge, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist is born.
- 1988 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1997 – Jeff Buckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist passed away.
- 1999 – Space Shuttle Discovery completes the first docking with the International Space Station.
- 2004 – The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 2010 – Dennis Hopper, American actor, director, and screenwriter passed away