National Popcorn Day
When is National Popcorn Day?
National Popcorn Day falls on January 19th annually.
- Celebrate it by indulging in some scrumptiously delicious buttery popcorn!
- Put out small bags of popcorn at your local business.
- Enjoy a box of cracker jacks which is a Molasses covered popcorn.
- Discover a new flavor or popcorn such as cheese popcorn, organic popcorn, jalapeno popcorn, cotton candy popcorn, s’more popcorn, dill pickle popcorn or click here to see all the other fun Flavored Popcorn.
- Make some old fashioned jiffy pop with the kids!
Check out these fun recipes:
- 50 Flavored Popcorn Recipes
- Popcorn with Brown Butter and Parmesan
- Garlic Oil and Pecorino Popcorn
- Caramel Popcorn
- Caramel Popcorn Balls
- Chocolate Popcorn
- Halloween Popcorn Treats
- Christmas Funfetti Popcorn
- Bacon Jalapeno Popcorn
- White Strawberry Valentine’s Day Popcorn
Let us know if you try any of these or if you have your own fun popcorn recipe!
Share these Fun Posters!
See other gifts available on Zazzle.