All About June 29th
Trivia, Zodiac and Holidays
June 29th Holidays
- National Almond Buttercrunch Day
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul
- Hug Holiday Day
- National Camera Day
- World Scleroderma Awareness Day
June 29th Horoscope Sign
Time period: June 21 – July
Ruling planet: Moon
Birthstones: Moonstone, Emerald, Ruby, Pearl
Lucky Numbers: 2, 3, 15, 20
Personality Traits: Loyal, creative, imaginative, manipulative.
Famous Cancers: Selena Gomez, Elon Musk, Princess Diana, Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, Vin Diesel, Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, George Michael, Nikola Tesla, Malala Yousafzai,
June 29th Trivia
- 1613 – The Globe Theatre in London, built by Shakespeare’s playing company is destroyed in a fire.
- 1934 – The #1 movie was, “The Thin Man,” starring starring William Powell, Nat Pendleton, Porter Hall, Henry Wadsworth, William Henry.
- 1944 – Gary Busey, American tv actor was born in Baytown, TX.
- 1965 – The #1 movie was,”Tickle Me,” starring Elvis Presley and Julie Adams.
- 1977 – The #1 movie was The Rescuers.
- 1987 – Vincent Van Gogh’s painting, the Le Pont de Trinquetaille, was bought for $20.4 million at an auction in London, England.
- 1988 – The #1 movie was,”Coming to America,” starring Eddie Murphy.
- 1991 – The #1 song on the Hot 100 Billboard was, “Rush Rush,” by Paula Abdul.
- 1994 – Camila Mendes, actress known for her role as Veronica in. “Riverdale” was born in Charlottesville, VA.
- 2007 – Apple Inc. releases its first mobile phone, the iPhone.
- 2012 – A derecho (wind storm) sweeps across the eastern United States, leaving at least 22 people dead and millions without power.
- 2015 – The #1 song according to palyback.fm was, “See You Again,” by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth.
- 2020 – Carl Reiner, American actor and director, dies at 98 years old.
Monthly Awareness Observances
- Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- Aphasia Awareness Month
- Cataract Awareness Month
- Hernia Awareness Month
- LGBT Pride Month
- Men’s Health Month
- Migraine and Headache Awareness Month
- Myasthenia Gravis Month
- PTSD Awareness Month
- Scleroderma Awareness Month