All About November 29th
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 29th Holidays
- Customer is Wrong Day
- Electronic Greeting Card Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- National Chocolates Day
- National Lemon Creme Pie Day
- National Square Dance Day
- Throw Out Your Leftovers Day
November 29th Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
Time period: November 22 – December 21
Ruling planet: Jupiter
Birthstones: Topaz, Turquoise, Tanzanite, Zircon, Citrine
Famous Sagittariuses: Scarlett Johansson, Hailey Baldwin, Jaime Lee Curtis, Nicki Minaj, Brad Pitt, Taylor Swift, Katie Holmes, Miley Cyrus, Bill Nye, Bruce Lee, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra, Ozzy Osborne, Nostradamus, Walt Disney, Woody Allen and Mark Twain.
November 29th Trivia
- 1877 – Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1898 – C. S. Lewis, British writer and theologian. was born in Belfast.
- 1929 – U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1955 – Howie Mandel, Canadian comedian was born in Toronto, Canada.
- 1961 – Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission: launches Enos, a chimpanzee, into space in where he orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1963 – U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson establishes the Warren Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- 1964 – Don Cheadle, American actor was born in Kansas City, MO.
- 1977 – Chadwick Boseman, American actor was born in Anderson, SC.
- 1988 – The song, “Bad Medicine” by Bon Jovi was the #1 song on the Billboard charts.
- 2014 – Reality TV star Snooki marries Jionni LaValle at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in East Hanover, New Jersey.
- 2017 – Jim Nabors, American actor, singer and comedian known for his role as Gomer Pyle, died at his Honolulu, Hawaii, at age 87.
Thank you to our sources for info and graphics, Wiki, Pixabay and Checkiday.