All About November 3rd
Holidays, Horoscope and Trivia
November 3rd Holidays
- Cliché Day
- Book Lovers Day
- Give Someone a Dollar Today Day
- National Housewife Day
- National Sandwich Day
November 3rd Zodiac Sign
See who you are compatible with, what your colors are, what personality traits you might have and which famous celebrities share your Zodiac sign.
If you were born today then you are a Scorpio.
Date range: October 23 – November 21 (Occasionally Nov 22 falls into Scorpio too.)
Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust
Ruler: Pluto, Mars
Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer
Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22
Personality Traits: Smart, resourceful, very brave, passionate, but can be really stubborn, jealous, sometimes even violent and doesn’t trust many people.
Famous Scorpios: Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Gossling, Christopher Columbus, Bill Gates, Pablo Picasso Julia Roberts, Hillary Clinton, Caitlyn Jenner, Whoopi Goldberg, Marie Curie, Condoleeza Rice.
What do these three Celebrities have in Common?
November 3rd Trivia
Historical Events, Famous Birthdays and Random Trivia
- 1868 – John Willis Menard (R-Louisiana) was the first African American elected to the United States Congress.
- 1883 – Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1896 – Martha Hughes Cannon became the first female State Senator elected in the United States, defeating her own husband, who was also on the ballot.
- 1908 – William Howard Taft becomes the 27th President of the United States.
- 1911 – Chevrolet officially enters the automobile market.
- 1921 – Charles Bronson, Actor was born in Ehrenfeld, PA.
- 1936 – Franklin D. Roosevelt is re-elected President of the United States.
- 1952 – Roseanne Barr, American actress and comedian was born in Salt Lake City, UT.
- 1957 – Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2 with the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1964 – Lyndon B. Johnson is elected to a full term.
- 1973 – NASA launched the Mariner 10 toward Mercury making it the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1987 – Colin Kaepernick, Football quarterback was born in Milwaukee, WI.
- 1995 – Kendall Jenner, American model and business woman, was born in Los Angeles, CA.
- 2016 – The Chicago Cubs defeat the Cleveland Indians in Game 7 of the 2016 World Series.
- 2017 – House GOP releases tax reform bill reveling their broad tax reform plan, which included permanent tax cuts for corporations, and reduced deductions for home-buyers.
- 2017 – In the ongoing investigation about Trump’s connections to Russia, Carter Page testifies he told Jeff Sessions about Russia trip.
- 2017 – The song, “Rockstar” by Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage was the top hit on the Billboard charts.
- 2020 – Election day between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden begins. Results are not expected today however due to Coronavirus leading to record absentee ballots needing to be counted.