Commonly Googled Questions and their Answers
Do you ever wonder what questions are googled the most? Well down below are some of the most commonly googled questions, along with their answers! It may surprise you what people want to know and will head to Google for!
What is my IP?
An IP address is a unique string of numbers separated by periods that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network according to Google. It helps you to put out information and information get to you. For an example, if you do a search for the weather forecast, your IP address will let your network know where you are so you get the right area’s weather. You IP address will change so to know the specific one at the given moment, yes, you have to Google it.
What time is it?
This question seems so odd. I mean if you have a device to Google this on, then it should already be telling you the time. All phones, computers and tablets have the time and date usually right on the front page. Yet, this came in second for most Googled questions.
How do I register to vote?
Here are several ways you can register to vote:
- Register to vote online HERE.
- Download the National Mail Voter Registration Form then mail it back to the address listed for your state.
- You can register in person at
* Your state or local election office
* The department of motor vehicles
* Armed services recruitment centers
* State and county public assistance offices such as SNAP/food stamps, WIC or at the services for the disabled in your area.
- If you’re a U.S. citizen living outside the U.S., or if you’re a service member, you can register to vote and request an absentee ballot through the Federal Voting Assistance Program.
How do I tie a tie?
Can I run it?
This is for those who want to know if they can play a game on their computer. Here is the link to see IF YOU CAN RUN IT.
What song is this?
Do you need help identifying a song? Well if so, click here.
How many ounces are in a cup?
1 cup = 8 ounces
1 gallon = 128 ounces
When is Mother’s and Father’s Day?
Mother’s Day is the second Sunday of May.
Father’s Day is the third Sunday in June.
How many weeks are in a year?
There are 52 weeks in a year. (More specifically 52.1429)
How to make money?
When you figure this one out, let us know!
How to lose weight fast?
Again, let us know when you find out!
How many feet are in a mile?
There are 5280 feet in a mile.
How to make a hard boiled egg?
Put eggs in a pan and cover with cold water. Make sure the eggs are completely covered with some water over them, about 1 inch. Bring water to a boil. Let boil for 30 seconds. Then place lid over pan and remove from heat. Let sit for 12 minutes. Then remove eggs and refrigerate.