Don’t miss The Mental Wellness Connection
But it doesn’t have to be a complete struggle. There are powerful treatment options that you can take hold of, including improved nutrition, integrative medicine, naturopathy and functional medicine, somatic therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, yoga and meditation.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on January 25-31, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Designed with everyone in mind, this event explores new pathways to approach and treat mental health from a root cause perspective, bringing a wealth of advice and expertise to help you (or a friend or family member) take the next steps toward mental wellness. Whether you are bravely addressing your struggles for the first time or strengthening your resolve to heal, this educational and empowering experience will deliver innovative, natural everyday tools that everyone can use to accelerate their healing potential.
Here are a few of the incredible experts featured at The Mental Wellness Connection:
- Deeper Into Mental Wellness Research, Sayer Ji
- Creating Health by Changing Your Mindset, JJ Virgin
- Innovative Psychiatry & The Amen Clinic Approach, Dr. Daniel Amen
- The Brain-Gut Connection, Chris Kresser
- Dangers of Benzodiazepines (& Benefits of GABA), Trudy Scott
- Healthy Relationships, Healthier Mind, Alison Armstrong
- Good Stress, Bad Stress and Making Them Work for You, Heidi Hanna
The Mental Wellness Connection could help you:
- Overcome the silence, isolation and fear of your struggle
- Transcend outdated, prescription-based healthcare systems
- Find holistic practitioners and natural solutions for your pain
- Implement expert practices, tools and tips into your daily routine
- And so much more!
You can truly get started on better health today!
Time for the Holidays
P.S. When you register for The Mental Wellness Connection, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!