I bet you know how to celebrate!
Did you Know…
- Noone knows the origins of Friday the 13th becoming a superstition.
- Paraskevidekatriaphobia is the name for the fear of Friday the 13th?
- The movie, “Friday the 13,” was made in 1980 and was directed by Sean S. Cunningham and written by Victor Miller.
- Victor Miller, the writer also wrote for Guiding Light, One Life to Live and All My Children.
- Kevin Bacon was in the first movie.
- When the film was first released it got terrible reviews but in the years to come became a cult classic with 9 sequels to follow!
- It was originally going to be named, ” A Long Night at Camp Blood.”
- The film was shot in Hardwick, Blairstown and Hope, New Jersey in September 1979 and the camp scenes were shot on a working Boy Scout camp, Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco which is still a real summer camp in NJ.
- The part of Bill was played by Harry Crosby, son of Bing Crosby.
- When something scary was about to happen in the movie, the music would cut off so that the audience would relax a bit, and the scare would be that much more effective.
Friday the 13th: The Movie
- Friday the 13th Part 1
- Friday the 13th – Part II
- Friday the 13th – Part III
- Friday the 13th Part – IV: The Final Chapter
- Friday The 13Th Part V: A New Begi
- Friday The 13Th Part VI : Jason Li
- Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
- Friday The 13Th Part VIII: Jason T
- Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday/Jason X (DBFE)
- Jason X
- Friday the 13th: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray]
Return to Crystal Lake: Making Friday the 13th – Pt. 1
Tell us which one was your favorite in the comments below!