Join me for Unlocking ADHD & Autism with Personalized Nutrition
Despite one-in-54 children being affected by autism today, most parents don’t know that nutrition can turn things around — from despair to hope, from struggle to improved behavior.
Sadly, the mainstream medical community does not study (or practice) the powerful role nutritional intervention can have.
Diet and nutrition can have a large impact on the growing brain, especially for children who have ADHD, autism, a mood disorder or just need “a little help” paying attention.
Since the body and brain are connected, as a parent, you can positively influence childhood disorders by making very strategic diet and nutrition changes.
Join me and learn powerful nutrition solutions to support improved mood, learning and behavior.
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on May 31 – June 6, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host, Julie Matthews, is a certified nutrition consultant who has been specializing in autism and ADHD for the last 20 years. In her clinical work, she’s seen firsthand how children’s symptoms can dramatically improve with changes in diet and nutrition. As a published researcher of nutrition science, she understands the underlying factors that influence ADHD and autism, and how personalizing nutrition strategies can really help.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom.
- Understand how diet and nutrition can improve autism and ADHD
- Personalize a special diet that supports health and healing
- Navigate past common picky eater issues
- Choose the best supplements for your child’s individual needs
- Reverse anxiety through diet, nutrients and amino acids
- Reduce exposure to GMOs, molds and toxins
- Implement tips and tricks to prepare healthier foods
- Empower kids to get involved in the kitchen
- And more
You can truly get started on better health today!
P.S. When you register for Unlocking ADHD & Autism with Personalized Nutrition, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!