Are you planning fun ways to keep kids busy during a wedding? Here are some helpful tips and suggestions.
1. Children’s Wedding Coloring Books
Keep them busy coloring their pretty wedding coloring books!
2. Children’s Activity Placemats
These activity mats are the perfect gift and way to keep the little ones entertained.. at least while guests finish eating!
3. Have a Little Dress Up Corner!
You can arrange ahead of time to have one of the older children, to be in charge of this station at the wedding.
4. Have a Children’s Book Table
5. Activity Packs for Favors
Make up some cute favors for children including candy, crayons, and little crafts or toys.
Picture from Buzzfeed
6. You should totally have a Play Doh Station!
(I think some adults might gather here too!)
7. All Kids like Bubbles!
Photo Credit: Wedding Bee